Table of Contents
How to check Telenor number. If you forget your Telenor number and you don’t know how to check the your sim number. In this post, we will tell you about how to check the Telenor number.
|Check via SMS||Send empty SMS to 7421. You will receive your number in sms.|
|Check via call||Free Call on 7421. You will receive number detail in sms.|
A very basic method to check your Telenor number detail is to call your relative or friend and ask them to send the number from which you receive calls. If you are out of balance you can check your number information by these quickest methods.
Here are five methods through which you can know your Telenor sim number.
Check Telenor number through SMS
Open message application from your phone and send empty SMS to 7421.
After a while, you receive the message.Your Telenor sim number in the text message, you receive from 7421.
Moaziz Saarif, apka mobile number 923********* Haihttps://www.telenor.com.pk/
Check Telenor SIM number without balance?
If you have no balance for send messages. you can call on 7421 to check telenor number.
Open your dial pad and dial 7421.The call will be sent as an auto-respond message.
You will receive a message from 7421 which is containing your Telenor sim number.
Check your Telenor number through app
- Go to the Play Store to find and install the My Telenor App.
- Open the My Telenor App.
- Tap on the ‘Start’ button.
- Your Telenor number will be displayed on the Telenor app home screen from where you can view and check your telenor number.
Check your Telenor number through the website
- Visit the Telenor official website by following this link.
- On the bottom right corner, you will see a dark button. ‘Telenor Customer Care’.
- Click on the icon and start chatting with the Telenor customer representative.
- Type your query and provide the information the representative will ask you, such as your name, CNIC, and IME number.
- The representative will then provide you with the details of your Telenor number.
Check Telenor sim number via CNIC
Dial 345 from your Telenor SIM and follow the instructions to speak directly to a Telenor representative.
Proceed to the guidance provided by the Telenor representative and provide them with the information they ask you (your name, CNIC, and IMSI number). IMSI is written on the sim which starts from 0060. After you have followed their directions, they will inform you about your Telenor number.
Check Telenor number without Using SIM
If you cannot use your Telenor sim and even you want to know your sim number then here is the best solution for this problem. Their is a Number on the backside of Telenor Sim which starts with 0060. Just send that number to 346 from any other Telenor sim. You will receive that sim number within 5 Minutes. FOR EXAMPLE 006080414964052
SEND TO 346.
Terms and Conditions
- Your will Get your Telenor sim number on your mobile screen for free
- You can check only on the active sim, inactive sim might not work
- Codes can change any time by Telenor, Please check Telenor website if the code above has error.
- Call Telenor help line for further information
- You can check the Telenor Sim Owner, Telenor Number registered address and Location of Telenor Number and Telenor Sim by calling the help line
Telenor is the second-largest cellular & mobile network provider in Pakistan. In Pakistan, it has been started its services in 2004. Its Headquarters occurred in Islamabad, Pakistan. It is owned by the Telenor Group, which is an international provider of data, voice, and SMS services in Asia. Presently, the total subscribers of Telenor Pakistan are more than 45 million which simultaneously growing.
- The above information is updating regularly and refers to Telenor official site.
- We disclaim any non-updated information because the company can change the information at any time.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIM issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
I hope you have checked your Telenor sim number. if you are having any problem checking the number, then tell me in the comment section below. If you like the post, then definitely share it with your friends.